In order to help your child reach his or her potential, I need your support at home. I will be sure to communicate with you on a regular basis on all aspects of your child’s progress. When you need to communicate with me, you can choose from many different options to get in touch with me. I have listed all of these option below. Talk to you soon!!
Agenda- You may always write a note in your child's agenda. I check these every morning in class.
Phone-You may call the school at 205-629-5034
Remind101- Please sign up for Remind101 if you have not already. You may message me anytime through this app. Text @gf77e to 81010 to get signed up! I will be sending messages through this almost every week, you don't want to miss them!!
E-mail-You may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference- You may set up a conference with me at school between 3-5 pm on weekdays.
We can work together to ensure your child is successful by:
· Reviewing our class website weekly to check for important reminders and homework
· Ensuring your child arrives to school on time daily
· Creating a regular homework routine
· Signing up for Remind101 to receive notifications
· Talking about your child’s day at school while reviewing their planner each day
· Signing and returning graded papers